To pay off or wait for 6years to up?
Circumstance have improved in the last 5years, I’ve not taken out any new debt and in the last 5years, all my bills are paid and planned, In the last couple of years I’ve actually been able to start saving a little. I can see a future.
I’ve applied for all of my credit files, wanting to see what I need to pay off and deal with. Maybe one of these days I can have a good credit rating. Looking at the credit files lots of the debts have disappeared, then reading up I see after six years they fall off your credit file. Do I only need to deal with JUST what’s on my credit file?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards