MSE Poll: How do you rate your mobile network's service and coverage?

Options
MSE_Kit
MSE_Kit Posts: 86 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited 3 January at 10:56AM in MoneySaving polls
Poll started 3 January 2024

We want to find out how each provider rates for service (how it treats you) and coverage (how strong the signal is when you need it). In truth, there are only four main networks providing signals – the rest use these, but under their own brands (see our mobile networks guide for who piggybacks on who). Please rate the firm that provides your mobile phone bill (if you've switched networks recently, please rate the provider you were with the longest over the last year).

Click here to vote in the poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't think you can compare so easily. I am in an area only served by BT/EE (by the way; where is BT in your list of options! I can rate EE on connection issues but if I need any help via customer services it's BT I'm talking to, not EE! I've never spoken to a single person from EE, if I want to hook up to the wifi on the tube I can't use the EE connection and BT are not mentioned, there are too many differences for me to claim anything with EE's services!)

But when it comes to connection; OK I just switched from GiffGaff and before that O2. I live in a highly residential area in London and I had no connection with either of those two (or 3 or Vodaphone who I've also trialled over the years, at least a year a time) but I had no connection within a good 15 min walk from my home- and I'm a fast walker! I do however get a perfect signal with EE. I can see however that EE score lower for connection in comparison to GiffGaff at the time of my rating. Surlely that score would have been more reliable and realistic if you'd chosen to use actual connection data rather than ratings of those who vote. My dad will never vote in here neither will my sister (also both users of EE) my mum? Uses o2, lives a few miles away from me, rarely moves very far from her area is likely to vote her other half uses GiffGaff, rarely uses his phone unless the internet connection is down. I don't think your scoring here is based on reality. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback