Nationwide loan- more information

Options
Lostsoul13
Lostsoul13 Posts: 31 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
I applied online I got accepted and it said money will be paid 3-5 days because different account - then I got email saying this 

your application for a 

Personal Loan

has arrived safe and sound – you’re now just one step away from your new account being opened. We just need a little extra information first. We’ll be writing to you soon to let you know exactly what this is – so keep an eye on the post!

what could this mean have I been accepted? Did I sign the t&c? They didn’t give me loan account number or nothing

regards

Comments

• MorningcoffeeIV
    MorningcoffeeIV Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    It means they have some final checks to do before you're accepted.

The letter will tell you what they need.
  • Lostsoul13
    Options
    Well I messaged them on iPhone messenger: and needed to submit id.. I emailed them with correct format (apparently they can only accept pdf) so I’ll get back in touch with them later or tomorrow to check status: see if it’s changed to sending to bank account???
  • Lostsoul13
    Options
    They emailed me to phone them- 

I called them and they wanted to verify the sort code and account number of bank it’s being paid into -

they verified it with the correct department and sent it off to admin-

they said should take two days for them to process it and then will make payment…

it should take 2-5 days for it to reach my account!

they said they wouldn’t email so just wait for money to be in account but call back Wednesday ish to get update if it’s been sent if I need too…
  • Lostsoul13
    edited 4 January at 1:45PM
    Options
    I just got email they have authorised the loan and sent it to my bank account 2-5 days apparently it will take … 

feeling relieved 

I am on long term disability and I only had just opened an account with Nationwide’s- so I was lucky they accepted me.. 
  • Lostsoul13
    Options
    The loans still not entered my bank account it was sent Thursday 12:30 - I thought it would have cleared by now… maybe this afternoon or tomorrow??? 
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,849 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 January at 2:08PM
    Options
    If they confirmed it on the fourth, today is only the second (working) day since then and tomorrow would be the third (and fifth calendar) day - supposed technically could be the third depending on how fast they process things after approval and if Thursday was classed as part of the time frame. If they mean five working days, could be Wednesday or Thursday
  • Lostsoul13
    Options
    They sent it 12:32 ish on Thursday I got a feeling they won’t count the days until Friday.. so it’s been two days… maybe tomorrow it will go in.. I’ll hold my breath until Thursday then.. I’ll keep post updated!! Regards 
  • Lostsoul13
    Options
    The money came through about one last night… just to update.. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback