Buying Amazon Echo Auto

Bought one of the above on Christmas Day from Amazon for £30, decided it was a handy addition to the car, but when I went to order another it was now at £60.  

Very few available on eBay or Marketplace.  Does anyone know when Amazon may offer a sale/discount again on the echo auto?  Don’t want to wait til Black Friday really

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,815
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Bought one of the above on Christmas Day from Amazon for £30, decided it was a handy addition to the car, but when I went to order another it was now at £60.  

Very few available on eBay or Marketplace.  Does anyone know when Amazon may offer a sale/discount again on the echo auto?  Don’t want to wait til Black Friday really
    If you go to camelcamelcamel you will see the price trend and if there is a price drop pattern 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • longwalks1
    longwalks1 Posts: 3,702
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks so much Sarah, had never even heard of camelcamelcamel 

will keep an eye on it for all Amazon purchases from now on! 
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,815
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Thanks so much Sarah, had never even heard of camelcamelcamel 

will keep an eye on it for all Amazon purchases from now on! 
    It’s very handy x 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • prettyandfluffy
    prettyandfluffy Posts: 648
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 1 January at 3:35PM
    Keep an eye on Amazon Warehouse because they often discount Warehouse items when they start getting all the Christmas returns.  Previous discounts have been as much as 1/3 from memory.
  • longwalks1
    longwalks1 Posts: 3,702
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just an update everyone, within about ten days the price had dropped again to £34.99 so i ordered one.  camelcamelcamel seems a great website to use, have added it to my favourites! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback