Quick question on applying for Klarna for instore shopping

Options
I'm looking to buy something in a high street store which offers Klarna pay over 3 months. If I were to apply, do I do so instore or can I apply online first and go in store already approved?  In other words, do you get an account with a credit limit in the same way as a credit card for example?  Or is it item / purchase specific?  I could afford to pay in one go but would rather spread payments over 3 months (for the sake of argument, an interest free purchase credit card will not be discussed).  Thanks in advance.  

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can do both, if you apply online it can be a collection, if you do it in store they will do the credit check there. I would suggest doing it online rather than travelling to the store if you worry it might be rejected unless that sort of thing doesn't bother you and you can pay it in one go anyway
  • Minky89_2
    Minky89_2 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Nasqueron.  I went in store but the sales assistant made a complete pigs ear of the application (I won't go into detail but it took 20 minutes just to get my name on the system) so I just ended up paying cash out of frustration.  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback