We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Love It Magazine Competition T&C's?

Clareycat
Clareycat Posts: 205
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
Forumite
edited 19 January 2024 at 1:04PM in Compers chat corner
Hi all,

I've searched the forum, the Love It mag website and online but I can't find the T&C's for any of their comps anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

TIA

Clare
2025 Wins (£743): Best Win - Royal Mint Family Experience
2022-2024: Comping Break
2013 -2021(£18,948): Best Win - £10,000 Amada Wakeley Gift Voucher

Comments

  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 23,032
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Sorry, I've only just noticed this thread.The terms & conditions given in the magazine are as follows:

    1. No purchase necessary to enter. All competitions may be entered by readers in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only, except employees of ACH Publishing Ltd, Prinovis Ltd, News Corp UK & Ireland Ltd, their families, agents and any company associated with the competition.
    2. The Editor's decision is final. By entering a competition entrants accept the rules. Winners' names will appear in a future issue of love it! and on our social media sites.
    3. Prizes must be accepted as offered. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. All efforts have been made to ensure prize details are correct on publication. love it! is not responsible for wrong details supplied to us by third parties.
    4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post.
    5. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond or provide a delivery address may result in loss of the prize. We reserve the right to offer the prize to another random entrant.
    6. Closing date for entries is 9 days after the on sale date of the magazine.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • Clareycat
    Clareycat Posts: 205
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Thanks Midnighter 😊
    2025 Wins (£743): Best Win - Royal Mint Family Experience
    2022-2024: Comping Break
    2013 -2021(£18,948): Best Win - £10,000 Amada Wakeley Gift Voucher
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.