Cuponation legit?

Options
I found that if I order a Simba mattress including the current 45% off, they will send me a £200 Amazon voucher. Has anyone uses Cuponation before?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 December 2023 at 3:54AM
    Options
    No phone number, no address, very amateur website. 

Avoid like the plague. 

Remember you also need to spend £800 Before vat to qualify 

T&c’s 

A minimum spend threshold is required to be eligible. VAT does NOT count in the total spend amount. The VAT rate for the UK currently stands at 20 per cent. You can check your order confirmation email or invoice and this will usually be broken down, so you can see how much your purchase was minus any tax.

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ajo
    ajo Posts: 132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks. I notice that Daily Mail are doing the same offer. I remember using an offer/link through them before and it working.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback