We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

2024 Frugal Living Challenge

1…5455575960…92

Comments

  • Matty246
    Matty246 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Thank-you button_box and kayannie. It's such a good way to reduce waste.Good luck with your spring onions kayannie! 




  • Bishi
    Bishi Posts: 14 Forumite
    Third Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I'm a regular shopper at Lidl and am often tempted by these boxes but I've never bought one as part of me thinks that I should leave them for others who might be more hard up than I am. That said, I wouldn't want them to go to waste. I'd be interested to hear if anybody else has had this dilemma and what you decided to do
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.