Paypal payment in 3? Don't be fooled!

Options
Hi, I was trying to purchased VR for my son through Argos. There is a choice how do you pay for it. Card, Paypal payment in 3 (interest free), Apple Pay. I have decided that I would like to split payments in 3 because is over £500 and interest free. I have Paypal account for years with £3600 Paypal credit limit that I could use however when I opted for Paypal 3 months interest free I was not offered by Paypal. So the only option I had been giving was PayPal credit with 23% APR. (Doesn't make sense at all). If I would be person who struggles with payments Paypal would prefer to put me in worse position financial. It must be very worrying time for people who struggle.
It's unmoral how PAYPAL/BANKS are making fortune on someone else's misfortune. 

P.S : I have purchased VR set on my Nectar card, I had £400 worth of points and the rest paid in cash! 

Comments

• Longwalker
    Options
    I use PayPal pay in three all the time, never not been accepted 

But then I buy, pay off, buy, pay off, I dont have numerous payments going out 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    1stkat said:
    Hi, I was trying to purchased VR for my son through Argos. There is a choice how do you pay for it. Card, Paypal payment in 3 (interest free), Apple Pay. I have decided that I would like to split payments in 3 because is over £500 and interest free. I have Paypal account for years with £3600 Paypal credit limit that I could use however when I opted for Paypal 3 months interest free I was not offered by Paypal. So the only option I had been giving was PayPal credit with 23% APR. (Doesn't make sense at all). If I would be person who struggles with payments Paypal would prefer to put me in worse position financial. It must be very worrying time for people who struggle.
    It's unmoral how PAYPAL/BANKS are making fortune on someone else's misfortune. 

P.S : I have purchased VR set on my Nectar card, I had £400 worth of points and the rest paid in cash! 

You're actually describing a person borrowing more than they earn or can realistically afford - someone else's misfortune it is definitely not.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback