Free Clinique 10 day foundation sample at Boots

Options
https://www.boots.com/clinique/clinique-make-up/clinique-foundation-bounceback

RECEIVE YOUR FREE 10-DAY SAMPLE*

Show this voucher to a Clinique consultant in-store to redeem. Available in selected Clinique stockist stores.

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• annabanana82
    annabanana82 Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I find most of the counters will give you samples that last a week if you ask. YSL gave me two sample bottles last time to help me pick the right shade
    Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023

Make £2024 in 2024...
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 28 March at 1:44PM
    Options
    did anyone go and get this? I went and they didnt do this offer, I tried this one.  and it was fine.
    Yes I did but as the post is 4 months old it probably expired now as it was a direct Boots link, Without advertising another freebie company or posting an affiliate link, I have attached the one you said worked here. 

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback