Spar Spin To Win Unwanted vouchers.

Options
If you have won a spot prize on the Spar Spin To Win competition, https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6491301/e-01-01-win-10-000-spar-spin-to-win-daily-prizes#latest, which you do not want please feel free to post the voucher here including what the voucher is for.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 8 December 2023 at 11:13AM
    Options
    I have a voucher for a 400ml bottle of Yazoo flavoured Milk if anyone wants it. It’s valid until 14th December. I’m not sure how to share it via a DM. Do we send a screenshot of the barcode to scan or just the barcode number? voucher taken
    Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yazoo voucher, same as above.
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,831 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    whizzybop said:
    I have a voucher for a 400ml bottle of Yazoo flavoured Milk if anyone wants it. It’s valid until 14th December. I’m not sure how to share it via a DM. Do we send a screenshot of the barcode to scan or just the barcode number?

If you share the link in the text that starts http://imovo.org, whoever you share the link with should be able to print the barcode from there

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• crazydogandcatmum2
    Options
    I don't have a spar near me so will post any I get 
    Free 400ml bottle of yazoo flavoured milk valid until 14th Dec 
  • silversize
    silversize Posts: 845 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 7 December 2023 at 4:16PM
    Options
    I've got a voucher for a 600g tub of celebrations, valid until 14th December.  Wish I could use it but no participating stores anywhere near me  :-(

***********************  CODE NOW TAKEN ********************************
  • annat
    annat Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi
    I have a spar very near me so please do feel free to pass on, I would be very grateful :)
  • silversize
    Options
    annat said:
    Hi
    I have a spar very near me so please do feel free to pass on, I would be very grateful :)
    I tried to PM you the code but the link doesn't seem to work when I send it.... works ok on my phone.
  • annat
    annat Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you very much Sliversize  :)
  • Fletch123
    Fletch123 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 8 December 2023 at 6:06AM
    Options
    I have a code for 2litre iron Bru if anyone would like it 
     XXXXXX CODE NOW TAKEN XXXXXX
  • sitcomp
    sitcomp Posts: 82 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 8 December 2023 at 6:08PM
    Options
    I have a code for a free McCoys Flame Grilled sharing crisps price marked £1.25 if anyone wants it

taken
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure