GE Money

Hi,I live in Northern Ireland and have repaid my mortgage but upon giving my deeds to my solicitor found that in 2008 a secured loan to GE Money which was paid in full is still showing as a charge on the property.How do I get in contact with GE Money Home Finance Ltd as they are no longer trading I need my account number or agreement number to give yo my solicitor so he can follow them up as regards to getting the charge removed.

Regards C


  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,519
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    GE Money still holds a legal charge on my property, how do I get this removed?
    • Email us at : [email protected] with your name, the address where the charge is registered and any evidence you have of our legal charge e.g. Land Registry Office Copies
    • Upon receipt of the above, and providing the charge is one that we are able to remove, we will arrange to have this removed Once we have submitted our discharge request to the relevant Land Agency, the matter is subject to the Agency’s own time-frames and we are unable to provide interim updates
    • Once we receive notification from the relevant Land Agency that our charge has been removed and where we have a valid correspondence address, we will write to the person/firm who raised the original request, to confirm our charge has been removed

Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards