Process server didn't find anyone at address to serve Statutory Demand
I need to serve a Statutory demand notice to a debtor, and the process server told me that no one is at the registered address in Companies House. In fact, the address is now part of a hospital!
It is my understanding that the process server will issue an official document stating that he didn't find anyone at the address and will leave the notice copy there(?)
What happens after that? Does the debtor still have 21 days after the server leaves the notice and then I can apply to make him bankrupt?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards