MSE Poll: How good is your broadband provider?

Options
We can tell you which are the cheapest broadband providers, but to keep our customer service ratings updated, we need your help.

Let us know what you think about your broadband provider in this week's poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• MikeJXE
    MikeJXE Posts: 3,101 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have been with talktalk for about 8 years and each renewal date threaten to leave them for one reason or another 

Inevitably they reduce the cost and increase the speed to encourage me to stay which I do 
  • moggs119
    Options
    Shell should stick to petrol. Their service is abysmal. Broadband goes down regularly, sometimes six times a day. 
    Stuck with them for another year though. 
  • jbrassy
    jbrassy Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I used to be with Virgin for about 8 years. The best deals are always reserved for new customers. Therefore, I used to sign up for a 12 or 18 month deal at which point the price would inevitably shoot up. I'd then cancel the contract at the end of the deal period, and sign up for a new 12-18 month contract under my partner's name. When that ended, I'd sign up for a new contract again under my own name and so on and so forth so I never paid more than about £25 a month for 100MB+ broadband. The broadband itself was quite good, but the customer service is terrible.

I moved house in October to an area which doesn't have Virgin. The fastest broadband in my area is with a company called Onestream. Again, the broadband itself is fine, but the customer service is terrible when I've had to ring them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback