Everything5pound MSE code not working

Options
Is the MSE 10% off code for one use only as can no longer use it today, says in the promo code box 'already used'

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,908 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes, MSEBLACKFRIDAY.  I used it on an order recently but when I tried to place another order yesterday a message came up that it had already been used.   
  • sarah1972
    Options
    November2 said:
    Yes, MSEBLACKFRIDAY.  I used it on an order recently but when I tried to place another order yesterday a message came up that it had already been used.   
    I would certainly expect it to be one use per account especially as it’s free delivery too. Could be wrong though. 

Have you an alternative email address?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If so deal needs updating to state one use only. 
  • sarah1972
    edited 27 November 2023 at 6:13AM
    Options
    November2 said:
    If so deal needs updating to state one use only. 
    The majority of codes can only be used once per email address, I’ve yet to see one that can be used multiple times. 

It’s just standard for 99% of codes. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback