COMP DISCRIPTIONS

Can any one tell my some comps are in bold & some are not please ?

Comments

• BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,771
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 21 November 2023 at 3:11PM
    They should all be bold until you have clicked on them, then they change. If a new post is added, they go back to bold until you click on them again. It's a way you can easily tell if you have looked at a thread or not.
    Bob
  • They should all be bold until you have clicked on them, then they change. If a new post is added, they go back to bold until you click on them again. It's a way you can easily tell if you have looked at a thread or not.
    Hi thanks for the reply , but even ones i havent looked at are not in bold , cant seem to work it out .
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,209
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    They should all be bold until you have clicked on them, then they change. If a new post is added, they go back to bold until you click on them again. It's a way you can easily tell if you have looked at a thread or not.
    Hi thanks for the reply , but even ones i havent looked at are not in bold , cant seem to work it out .
    might be a daft question but are you logged in.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,861
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 22 November 2023 at 6:11PM
    JamboDP said:
    Have to be logged in to comment and they all appear bold (unread) if logged out or using incognito etc (mine do anyway).
  • JamboDP said:
    yes very strange
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure