Do you have car breakdown cover?
If your car breaks down on the road, or won't start, your compulsory car insurance won't help – you need a specific breakdown policy. So this week, we want to know if you've got one, and if so, which provider it's with, how you bought it and how much you pay.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
- All Categories
- 340K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.2K Spending & Discounts
- 231.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 602.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards