Rescuing a 100% wool sweater, has anyone tried it?
I bought a 100% wool jumper off vinted, online it looked amazing but when it arrived it seems like it's been washed in hot water or on wrong cycle. It's not completely shrunk and felted, just stiff and scratchy. Has anyone tried following goggle'd instructions to revive badly handled wool?
No buying unnecessary toiletries 2014. Epiphany on 4/4/14 - went into shop to buy 2 items, walked out with 17!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards