https://udentalpro.com/ teeth cleaner

According to the adverts this looks amazing. However as Abraham Lincoln said, "Not everything on the internet is true."

Has anyone used it and found benefits?

Comments

• DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 8,905
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Looking at more basics... the terms and conditions are saying they are French but they say they are UDentalPro Store LTD and French companies don't use "LTD" and there is no UK company containing UDentalPro in its name. 

Standard delivery is 5 days processing plus then up to 12 days for delivery to the UK... its therefore obviously coming from the far east.

If they cannot be honest about where they are based, why would you trust what they say about the product? When it doesn't work you'll be told you need to post it back to China which will cost almost as much as the device but they'll offer you a 50% discount if you keep it. 
  • BJV
    BJV Posts: 2,535
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Go Daddy website looks like it was registered this year.

Trust pilot reviews only started in September this year. Nothing on the company house and when searching on Google most of the listings are asking if it is a scam. The only trace I can see is that is it operated from China?

I have heard of reports of water jet-based cleaners but I think I would give this one a miss.
    Happiness, Health and Wealth in that order please!:A
  • Toothsmith
    Toothsmith Posts: 10,067
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Looks utter carp to me 
    How to find a dentist.
    1. Get recommendations from friends/family/neighbours/etc.
    2. Once you have a short-list, VISIT the practices - dont just phone. Go on the pretext of getting a Practice Leaflet.
    3. Assess the helpfulness of the staff and the level of the facilities.
    4. Only book initial appointment when you find a place you are happy with.
  • Thank you all -  I will not be buying it - not unless a friend does and then recommends it
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback