Side Income

Options
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope things are going well for you. 

As a side hobby, i have been looking at various ways to boost my income. Using Cashback Sites when spending online is a good option. I also do alot of Bank Complaints, as the banks seem to make countless errors. I have had multiple £30, £50 payments from this. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows of some other part time ways of making some extra income please, without too much effort? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me and be highly appreciated. 

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life. All the very best to you and take care. 

Comments

• droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A lot depends on your own skills, what can you do that you can monetise? Have a read down this section of the forum as there are plenty of very similar questions with lots of suggestions.
  • DigSunPap
    Options
    Yes what skills do you possess? And what are you passionate about? Think that would be a good place to start to find a direction to go
  • Daveinlincoln
    Options
    Vectis said:
    I also do alot of Bank Complaints, as the banks seem to make countless errors. I have had multiple £30, £50 payments from this.

Is being a serial complainer really a form of money saving, and can it honestly be regarded as being a 'side income'?

A one-off mistake, if you've been caused financial hardship, then yes I'd agree you deserve compensation. But treating it as a source of income with 'countless' complaints over errors sounds wrong.

Profiting from someone's mistakes doesn't, for me anyway, count as being an income in the generally accepted meaning of the word. If it did, you could extend it to 'whiplash' injuries by getting other people to drive into the back of your car.
    Yes I picked up on that....doesn't seem very ethical to me.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback