Electronic Greeting Cards or E-Cards recommendations

I send many greeting cards every year and because of Royal Mail unreliability and the cost of postage I am looking for an alternative electronic version. I wonder if anyone uses electronic cards and if you would mind sharing the details and the cost per card or for a subscription. 

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,618
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards.  £5 for one month or £24 for one year
  • DigSunPap
    DigSunPap Posts: 375
    First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    There is a good website where you can order the card straight to the person you want to send it to. Similar to moonpig etc but this one has a better selection.

https://www.thortful.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwv-2pBhB-EiwAtsQZFG-4nN_ODB6Jcf_vmVMMupRgMJgZ7zYUf72jKE3DxDBhnXKXPEK19xoCU6YQAvD_BwE
  • sheramber said:
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards.  £5 for one month or £24 for one year
    That sounds good. I will look up the website to see the selection.
  • DigSunPap said:
    There is a good website where you can order the card straight to the person you want to send it to. Similar to moonpig etc but this one has a better selection.

https://www.thortful.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwv-2pBhB-EiwAtsQZFG-4nN_ODB6Jcf_vmVMMupRgMJgZ7zYUf72jKE3DxDBhnXKXPEK19xoCU6YQAvD_BwE
    Very funny cards but I'm trying to cut out the postman and send electronic cards. I will keep this site in mind for  occasions that deserve a very special card.. 
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,504
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards for many years. They are (in the main) hand drawn. I think you either like electronic cards - or hate them! a bit like marmite.

If I remember rightly you can have 500 folk in your address book and in theory you could send a card every day to everyone in your address book. Most of the people I send them too think they are delightful

It used to be a tad cheaper (pro rata) to sign up for 2 years but I 'm not sure if that is the case any longer.

Or if you want to send a free nostalgic 'postcard', look here- most parts of the country covered in old photos.
    https://www.francisfrith.com/ecards. I see there are wintery scenes too...... and it's FREE. (but you do have to log in)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 15 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 42 £61 spent!!! already
  • Mabel2012
    Mabel2012 Posts: 273
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards for many years. They are (in the main) hand drawn. I think you either like electronic cards - or hate them! a bit like marmite.

If I remember rightly you can have 500 folk in your address book and in theory you could send a card every day to everyone in your address book. Most of the people I send them too think they are delightful

It used to be a tad cheaper (pro rata) to sign up for 2 years but I 'm not sure if that is the case any longer.

Or if you want to send a free nostalgic 'postcard', look here- most parts of the country covered in old photos.
    https://www.francisfrith.com/ecards. I see there are wintery scenes too...... and it's FREE. (but you do have to log in)

Thank you for replying. 

The nostalgic postcards sound interesting.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback