Electronic Greeting Cards or E-Cards recommendations

Options
I send many greeting cards every year and because of Royal Mail unreliability and the cost of postage I am looking for an alternative electronic version. I wonder if anyone uses electronic cards and if you would mind sharing the details and the cost per card or for a subscription. 

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards.  £5 for one month or £24 for one year
  • DigSunPap
    DigSunPap Posts: 375 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    There is a good website where you can order the card straight to the person you want to send it to. Similar to moonpig etc but this one has a better selection.

https://www.thortful.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwv-2pBhB-EiwAtsQZFG-4nN_ODB6Jcf_vmVMMupRgMJgZ7zYUf72jKE3DxDBhnXKXPEK19xoCU6YQAvD_BwE
  • Sniper999
    Options
    sheramber said:
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards.  £5 for one month or £24 for one year
    That sounds good. I will look up the website to see the selection.
  • Sniper999
    Options
    DigSunPap said:
    There is a good website where you can order the card straight to the person you want to send it to. Similar to moonpig etc but this one has a better selection.

https://www.thortful.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwv-2pBhB-EiwAtsQZFG-4nN_ODB6Jcf_vmVMMupRgMJgZ7zYUf72jKE3DxDBhnXKXPEK19xoCU6YQAvD_BwE
    Very funny cards but I'm trying to cut out the postman and send electronic cards. I will keep this site in mind for  occasions that deserve a very special card.. 
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards for many years. They are (in the main) hand drawn. I think you either like electronic cards - or hate them! a bit like marmite.

If I remember rightly you can have 500 folk in your address book and in theory you could send a card every day to everyone in your address book. Most of the people I send them too think they are delightful

It used to be a tad cheaper (pro rata) to sign up for 2 years but I 'm not sure if that is the case any longer.

Or if you want to send a free nostalgic 'postcard', look here- most parts of the country covered in old photos.
    https://www.francisfrith.com/ecards. I see there are wintery scenes too...... and it's FREE. (but you do have to log in)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • Mabel2012
    Mabel2012 Posts: 273 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have used Jacquie Lawson cards for many years. They are (in the main) hand drawn. I think you either like electronic cards - or hate them! a bit like marmite.

If I remember rightly you can have 500 folk in your address book and in theory you could send a card every day to everyone in your address book. Most of the people I send them too think they are delightful

It used to be a tad cheaper (pro rata) to sign up for 2 years but I 'm not sure if that is the case any longer.

Or if you want to send a free nostalgic 'postcard', look here- most parts of the country covered in old photos.
    https://www.francisfrith.com/ecards. I see there are wintery scenes too...... and it's FREE. (but you do have to log in)

Thank you for replying. 

The nostalgic postcards sound interesting.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback