EBAY AND BUYING FROM AUCTION

Options
Just thought I would put this out there. Possibly all been said before. 
Currently sorting debts out after a rather traumatic decade of which I cannot remember much.
I started a business selling antiques and though only in my first few months it's going fine. However having that bit extra is always a bonus and in the year leading up to me starting the business and I actually still do this little extra, it's proven a lifesaver.
I attend general auctions alongside antique auctions. The general auctions you can buy all sorts of collectibles, ceramics, used electricals, etc etc .I usually set a budget of £50 and my auctions are on easylive as such I can go view and then be at home for the bidding and don't need to attend. It costs just a quid to register with easy live for that particular auction. The general sales I go to are once a fortnight so I budget £100 total. I sometimes don't spend even half. You do have to factor in the buyer's premium. I normally end up with large boxes of consumables,collectibles, electricals anything that takes my fancy, and what I can sell on cheap. I then list all the items on eBay on buy it now! plus postage! and on average i have monthly sales around £3/400  all fees and costs removed I generally end up with a profit of around £150-£200. Its not big money but in my case it has covered our monthly council tax payments and its little effort
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback