Halifax fixed rate to variable rate to fixed rate
I'm optimistic about interested rates in the short-term. Rather than choosing a new fixed rate deal at a high rate before my current deal ends, I'm thinking of letting the deal end then spending time on the variable rate before switching to a hopefully cheaper rate.
If I do this, are there some charges that I will incur that I wouldn't have incurred if I'd gone straight to a new fixed rate, other than the obvious extra interest?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards