MSE Poll: The MSE Annual Census 2023

Options
Poll started 17 October 2023

So who are MoneySavers? For the tenth year running, rather than data mining, we reckon the politest way to find out is just to ask. Plus, we think you may like to find out a little bit more about who else uses this site (or more accurately, who uses this site and answers the polls).

Click here to vote in the poll.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks!

Comments

• Brie
    Brie Posts: 10,056 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Interestingly I got kicked out of the survey about half way through so didn't get to answer all the questions - look like others might have had the same problem given the various numbers of responses to different questions.  

And so for the record.....I don't really like crisps but love cheese popcorn, preferably Smart Food brand which I bulk import from Canada.  And in Canada one of the most popular flavours of "chips" (aka crisps) is ketchup.  Which is one of the reasons I don't eat the stupid things.
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Rach273
    Rach273 Posts: 82 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pedant here - Male and Female describe sex not gender, would be better to use Man and Woman. Better still to ask about gender AND sex.
    "It’s all about balance, do you see? Balance is the trick. Keep the balance and—” She stopped. “You’ve ridden on a seesaw? One end goes up, one end goes down. But the bit in the middle, right in the middle, that stays where it is. Upness and downness go right through it. Don’t matter how high or low the ends go, it keeps the balance.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback