Panelbase to close.

Options
Well after many years doing Panelbase Survey i got a email a couple of hours ago telling me that Panelbase is closing and they will be moving all accounts over to Norstat panel as Panelbase is now part of the Norstat group.

i am a member of Norstat so will be sad to see Panelbase go.

Here is the email i got from PB.

Panelbase is moving to Norstatpanel

We are excited to announce that Panelbase is now part of Norstat Group, who are one of the largest and leading data collection agencies for market research in Europe.

Over the next few weeks, we will be working with our friends at Norstat to transfer you and your memberhip account over to the Norstat UK panel website where you will continue to be offered new survey invitations and market research opportunities.

We have identified you as someone who may already have a Norstat account, if so your Panelbase account will be merged with your existing Norstat one with your credits being transferred to Norstat coins. If not, don't worry, any credits balance remaining on your Panelbase account will be transferred to your new account in the Norstat panel. You will not lose any earned credits in the move and the same dedicated support team will be on standby for any queries or concerns you may have.

More details about the move to Norstatpanel can be found here: https://www.panelbase.net/norstatfaqs.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to get in touch with our support team who will do their very best to get an answer for you: support@panelbase.zendesk.com

We're really excited about offering you this new panel environment, the new mobile app and improved market research opportunities from being part of the Norstat group, and we hope you are too!

Kind regards

The Panelbase team

Comments

• MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Useful to know, thanks @rich_shot2003.

I'd be keen to hear about your experiences with Norstatpanel if you have any to share.

Thank you.
  • fly-catchers
    Options
    That’s a shame have been with Panelbase since it started and when surveys were few and far between. But turned into one of the more reliable and consistent survey companies. Whenever these companies change it rarely improves them. But we will see!
  • DaveQ
    DaveQ Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I will not miss it in the slightest.....far too many "late" screen fails
  • duns123
    Options
    I already had a Norspanel account so they moved the points from Panelbase to there but I don't get near as many surveys from there. The question is as I'm a member of the TVISION panel & have had a camera connected to a wi-fi box on my TV for the past year, I get paid every month for this by Panelbase so will that continue?
  • duns123
    duns123 Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    duns123 said:
    I already had a Norspanel account so they moved the points from Panelbase to there but I don't get near as many surveys from there. The question is as I'm a member of the TVISION panel & have had a camera connected to a wi-fi box on my TV for the past year, I get paid every month for this by Panelbase so will that continue?
    yes it's about £15-20 a month
  • CliveOfIndia
    CliveOfIndia Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    duns123 said:
    duns123 said:
    yes it's about £15-20 a month

Sorry if I'm missing something, but why have you apparently given an answer to a question posed by yourself well over a year ago? 

Confused dot com :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure