We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Galaxy £100 Winner Issue
MrRichTea
Posts: 63 Forumite
Hey
So I was the very last day winner (8PM on 8th) of the £100 galaxy competition.
Saw my winning email today, but when I click the link it says I only have untill the 8th to redeem my prize.
The email says 8:05PM, so that's only 3 hours and 55 mins to redeem my prize, does anyone else think that is completely unfair / unreasonable?
I've messaged them a screenshot and a message asking how to claim, but it's left me somewhat deflated.
So I was the very last day winner (8PM on 8th) of the £100 galaxy competition.
Saw my winning email today, but when I click the link it says I only have untill the 8th to redeem my prize.
The email says 8:05PM, so that's only 3 hours and 55 mins to redeem my prize, does anyone else think that is completely unfair / unreasonable?
I've messaged them a screenshot and a message asking how to claim, but it's left me somewhat deflated.
4
Comments
-
Firstly, well done on winning. And yes, that's not a lot of time to claim. Did you claim and have you received your money yet? I won at the end of September and still haven't got my money yet.Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)Surveys~ £218.42 (2025 ~ £238.94)Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)0
-
Hey, yes they did, i contacted explaining and they asked for my bank details, had it about a week later, I would write them a message here:under advertising and promotionsGood Luck purplevamp
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
