Nationwide evidence of deposit

Hi Folks!
I sent off my proof of deposit to Nationwide via my mortgage broker last week. I have it spread across 5 savings accounts so I sent the latest statements for all 5. The mortgage broker came back to me yesterday asking for more statements for 3 of them (so they're happy with my help to buy isa and one regular saver) to show how my money got to the savings accounts from my bank account. I have done that now but I'm wondering if that will be the last they ask of me with regards to statements?
I have been saving in savings accounts aside from my help to buy isa and current account for 4 and a half years now so I'm hoping they're not going to want them as far back as that or from even further back! I have most of my statements available filed away but there are a couple of accounts I am missing any statements for from a couple of years or so ago with seemingly no way of retrieving them.
Thank you for any advice or thoughts you may have on this.

Comments

• kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,604
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Nationwide criteria;-

For accounts within the UK, one full month's bank statement is required, showing the full cycle of transactions.
    • It must be dated within 42 days from when the document is uploaded.
    • There must be evidence of at least one month's worth of savings built up in the account.
    • Any 3rd party or cash transactions of £10,000 or more may be queried. If the transaction is a gift, the UK gifts criteria will be followed.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback