Mag daily comp advice

Options
I registered with some magazines ages ago under one email, but now I prefer to use another email but I don't seem to get any emails from some and wondered if it was cause I have registered with the same details but different email addresses?
Thanks to all who post competitions!

August 2023 wins: Group ticket to RAF horrible histories exhibition, Magnum coupon worth £4.50, tickets to a concert in Birmingham, Builders and Renovations show tickets. Theory test app.

September Wins: Harry Potter Pencil Crayons, Box of vegan whoopie pies, 

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,884 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    It may be but I just wondered why you didn't just change your details under 'Account Details'? 
    Also you'll see there if you've ticked the 'Please tick here if you WOULD like to receive information on new competitions via email'

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6326847/mag-dailies-list-and-faqs/p1
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Maro1586
    Options
    Good advice thank you Ms Dee
    Thanks to all who post competitions!

August 2023 wins: Group ticket to RAF horrible histories exhibition, Magnum coupon worth £4.50, tickets to a concert in Birmingham, Builders and Renovations show tickets. Theory test app.

September Wins: Harry Potter Pencil Crayons, Box of vegan whoopie pies, 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure