Lowell cannot produce CCA
I recently asked Lowell to provide a CCA for a debt owed to Sky TV. This is the response I received.
I understand that you are requesting documents regarding to this account.
Due to the age of the account, we are unable to request these documents from the original creditor.
If you want a copy of all the information the original creditor holds for the account, you will need to submit a Subject Access Request to them, in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you do make a Subject Access Request to them, please let us know and we will put your account on hold to allow you time to obtain and review the information.
Can anyone assist with my next steps, please? (I don't know why the font has gone silly)
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards