E: 22/09 8:30am Win £1000 + gadgets - “The Chris Moyles Show Prize Dump Tour” onRadio X
1. The “The Chris Moyles Show Prize Dump Tour” promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 18th September to Friday 22nd September 2023 on Radio X, including the Radio X Text Club. Global is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF GREAT BRITAIN AND IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NORTHERN IRELAND. The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here(together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must submit your answer to a question (via SMS text message or online via Radio X’s Win+ platform), following the presenter’s instructions as heard on FM and DAB. Individual rounds of the Promotion will be open for SMS and online entry during the following times below (the ‘Opening Times’):
· Round 1: 6:30am to 9:30am on Monday 18thSeptember
· Round 2: 10am on Monday 18th September to 9.30am on Tuesday 19th September
· Round 3: 10am on Tuesday 19th September to 9.30am on Wednesday 20th September
· Round 4: 9.45am on Wednesday 20th September to 9.30am on Thursday 21st September
· Round 5: 9.45am on Thursday 21st September to 8.30am on Friday 22nd September
4. Entry via SMS Text Message:
4a. To enter the promotion, you must send a text message starting with the keyword WIN followed by your answer to the question asked on-air to 83936 (the ‘Text Message Line’). The text system may not recognise any other format of the keyword.
Entries received outside of the Promotion’s Opening Times will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
4b. Text messages will be charged at £2 plus one standard network rate message.
4c. On entering the Promotion, you will receive text bouncebacks which confirm your entry and invite you to take part in offers for bonus entries. The details of these offers will be included in the bouncebacks and a full breakdown of how these offers work is detailed below in clause 6. It is your responsibility to ensure that, if you respond to any of these offers, the text lines for the Promotion round are still open when you do so.
5. Entry online via Radio X Win+ Platform:
5a. To enter the Promotion online (‘Online Entry’), you must use Radio X’s Win+ platform
5b. To do so, you must visit the ‘Win with the Chris Moyles Show’ page on Radio X’s Win+ platform (https://winplus.radiox.co.uk/).
5c. You must complete your entry during the Promotion’s Opening Times by selecting the number of entries you would like to purchase and completing the payment journey through your chosen Payment Services Provider (PSP).
6. All entry options, tariffs and costs, including bonus entries are available in the table below. For any SMS text message entries, you may also incur a standard network charge for each message you send us
7. With regard to entries charged to a mobile phone (via either SMS or Direct Carrier Billing):
7a) We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of messages and/or charges to and/or from us
7b) We are not responsible for erroneous entries which may occur through a mobile phone network or handset error.
7c) As this is a Premium Rate promotion, it is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient credit on your phone to pay for this. In the event you enter and have insufficient credit to pay for your entry/entries, payment may be taken at a later date.
8. Once the Text Message Line & Online Entry have closed, one entrant each day from Monday to Friday will be selected at random from all the entries received during that round. The selected entry must be eligible and have the correct answer. Slight variations on the correct answer may be accepted at the discretion of the Producer. Producer’s decision is final. If the entry belongs to you, one of our representatives will call you on the telephone number on which you entered. If your entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
9. If the selected entry belongs to you, you will be asked to have a call with a presenter(s). That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. We may only call once unless stated by presenters on air. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; or (v) you are not (or do not seem to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable. If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, and if you are successful (including correctly answering any questions and/or successfully completing any tasks, as applicable), then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion round, on-air.
10. Promotion rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. We reserve the right to take the Promotion off-air at any time when programming output requires it.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise expressly stated, each Promotion round is a separate round and the Text Message Line and Online Entry will be re-set after each round.
12. We reserve the right to take the Promotion off-air if programming output requires it.
13. We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
14. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may interview you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) in connection with the Promotion either by telephone or in person and we may use such films, recordings and/or photograph(s) for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
15. By entering the Promotion you are requesting that we process your entry into the Promotion immediately. We complete the entry process immediately following receipt of your entry and therefore you acknowledge that once you enter the Promotion you will lose any right you may have to cancel your entry and receive a refund (whether under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or otherwise)
Facebook = FB
Twitter/X = TW/X
Instagram = IG
Threads = THS
Snapchat = SC
Rafflecopter = RC
Gleam = GL
LinkedIn = LI
TikTok = TT
YouTube = YT
Pinterest = PIN
Twitch = TWH
Discord = DIS
Viral Sweep = VS
Sweep Widget = SW
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards