Deferring LGPS beyond retirement age?
I have an LGPS pension which I stopped contributing to when I left my job a year ago and just a few months before I turned 66. I have no plan to retire until I am at least 70. How much will my pension increase each year by not taking it? Is it better to take it and invest the income in another private pension for 3-4 years?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards