Elderly parent's car insurer recently asked for additional premium payment due to previous claim being resolved. We don't feel that the claim process and conclusion have been properly communicated to parent, but this may be due to communications being online/via emails which may have been lost (to the spam filter or otherwise).
Would it be reasonable for the insured to ask the insurer for a dump of the insurer's notes/communications between insurer and insured for the period of the claim? Would we expect to be charged for this request?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards