Got booted off OnePoll

Options
Despite being a member of OnePoll for many years from when you had to earn £40 before you could cash in. Now I am unsubscribed and blocked. Only failed on one "test question" recently and I still can't understand why. Here is a screenshot of it. I imagine that had  you selected the piano, rolex or yacht it would have been considered a fail. Though wonder what would have happened if you had actually owned of those items! But despite only selecting the actual items I owned I was still told it was a fail. This is the second time I have had my account blocked. The first time they couldn't show any fails but generously unblocked my account. But warned at the time if I was blocked again it would be permanent! I have cashed in twice since them and up to £21 this time. And been ultra careful and honest with my answers. But guess can scrap OnePoll off my list of decent survey sites!     

Comments

• SuperExcelMan
    Options
    1 point equals a penny with them. Therefore, they pay very low for the time you spend on them. When I have cashed out this £25, I am done with them.

Would you rather do 5 successful surveys with Onepoll, or one with Yougov/Opinium? Bet you get disqualified more often with Onepoll.

Also, the question above wouldn’t have got you banned - I get this one frequently, and I always answer yes to Rolex, and I am still invited. You’re more likely to be banned for quick answers than incorrect ones, or, if I am being cynical, because you are close to the payment threshold.

• Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome to the "banned from the onepoll" club
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business