Octopus opens up SEG tariffs to non-MCS installations!
Octopus have removed the need for a Solar PV installation to be carried out by an MCS-certified installer. It now reads as below. So anyone out there who’s been adrift of a decent rate then now’s the time to switch!
Updated: new T&C’s now live on their website https://octopus.energy/policies/export-tariffs-terms-conditions/
4.44kW SW Facing in-roof array with 3.6kW Givenergy Gen 2 Hybrid inverter and 9.5kWh Givenergy battery. 9kW Panasonic Aquarea L (R290) ASHP. #gasfree since July ‘23
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards