Employer pension contributions query.
Can someone please advise is there any savings/benefits/tax efficiency for my employer if they pay an annual bonus into my pension rather than an individual’s salary?
I am about to go to war about my bonus and wondered if this is a way to sell it, as anything I get I’d more than likely be sticking into my pension anyhow.
I have a DC, relief at source pension scheme with me contributing about 25% of my salary per annum and my employer 10%.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards