PAYING MONEY TO EU BANK ACCOUNT
I need some advice. I have to pay money to and EU bank accout, a loan repayment to a relative over a few years.
But I would like to do it the best way, that I dont lose alot in exchange rates
I live in NI..I was thinking the best way would be to open in a Bank Account in the Replublic or Ireland. I have a PPS number etc, and will be studying there soon.
Does that seem like the best strategy? To pay the money from EU to EU? The only thing os, I will be transferring from sterling to EU lodge any money into the EU account!
I had also suggested a pre-paid card to my relative?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards