Take pension or live on savings?
I'm 63 in March and want to finish work. I have a LGPS pension which I pay into and some smaller pensions which I'm not contributing to at the moment. Is it better to live off savings and delay taking the tax free 25% or take the pensions straightaway? I'll get the state pension when I'm 67.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards