Fixing your mortgage rate for 10 years is now significantly cheaper than two and five-year deals – even the UK's only 25-year fix has a lower rate than the top two-year fix. But there are risks to locking in your mortgage for 10 years or longer. Here's what you need to know.
Read the full story:
'Fixing your mortgage for 10 years or more is now CHEAPER than a two-year fix... but should you lock in for the long term?'
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
MSE News: Fixing for your mortgage for 10+ years is cheaper than 2yrs
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards