I'm new here...
Hello, I'm brand new to the forum and not sure where to start. I just know that I need some moral support as I start my debt-free journey. I don't know my way around yet so I'll try to find everything you have all already put on to help people... I guess I need to start with being honest with myself about where I'm at and why. I was debt-free (apart from mortgage and car) 4 years ago, and now gutted to admit to myself that I'm £20k in debt (plus mortgage and car). Time to change...
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards