Chartered or non-Chartered financial adviser?
Hi there, fellow forum members! I'm in need of some assistance and advice on selecting a financial adviser. It seems that even word of mouth or reviews can't be fully trusted these days, as some individuals can manipulate them. I've been considering chartered professionals since they are highly qualified, but I also believe that experience carries significant weight. I must admit, I'm feeling quite confused. So, if any of you could lend a hand and provide some guidance, I would be immensely grateful. Your valuable insights and advice are highly appreciated!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards