Should I act now?
My fixed rate mortgage is due to run out in February. It's currently got an APRC of 4.6% and the standard variable rate for Leeds Building Society was 5.29% at the time. With the news there's expected to be more rises ahead is it worth acting now? Our adviser perhaps unhelpfully reckoned interest rates would be back to where we started by next year when we queried it earlier this year.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards