We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

FOOTIE5

JamboDP
JamboDP Posts: 41,682 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 1 August 2023 at 1:22PM in Compers chat corner
when the new season starts would those who enter like me to start a league

I have created a League and the code is YYJ7QW
I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus

Comments

  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,869 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I'm not sure, but if you do start one, I might have a bash. Thanks for posting the comps.

    Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!


    When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
  • AC55
    AC55 Posts: 6,095 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    It's a yes from me 😊
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 5,450 Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Yes please - I joined your previous leagues and loitered around the lower reaches of the table  :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • Yes from me too - thanks. 👍 
  • Lesgo
    Lesgo Posts: 373 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Yes please , look forward to it !
    Many Thanks 
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 34,191 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    It's a yes from me dave 
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,682 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I have created a League and the code is YYJ7QW
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,869 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Thanks for doing that, Dave

    Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!


    When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
  • EnglishWelshie
    EnglishWelshie Posts: 5,587 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I've just joined thanks
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.