I want a Health Check, should I go private?
Im 45 and in reasononably good health. (I run about 20 miles per week, eat fairly healthy.... but also drink a little too much)
Its been on my mind to have a general health check (prostrate cancer/any cancer for that matter! heart, blood pressure etc). I basically want to get a clean bill of health.
I see the NHS offer the 'NHS Health Check', but I wonder whether I would get a more comprehensive service if I go private.
Has anyone on here done similar?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards