Remortgage open market vs current lender deal - costs?
It looks like I might be able to save approximately 0.19% (on £200k) by using a broker, vs the bog standard "press the button" remortgage with current provider.
In terms of costs to go open market, aside from broker and product fees, what else is there typically to pay?
Also, what roughly is the process. E.g. I assume I will need to provide inner leg measurement, payslips etc.
I'm just trying to work out if it is worth it for the maximum potential saving of about £30/m for 2 years (I think).
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards