State pension Top Up - Class 3A NI contributions - anyone claimed these with their State Pension?
Allegedly worth £25 per week when purchased in 2015. It should be possible to claim them when claiming your State Pension.
Has anyone actually done this? No-one at DWP seem to know anything about them. I would be grateful if someone who has successfully claimed could suggest a department who may be able to deal with these claims, or even a phone number other that the normal 'black hole' ...
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards