Borrowing more than Decision in Principle
Hi, Could do with some guidance please!
I have successfully applied for the DIP with Nationwide, however I was intending to borrow slightly more (£5k more than the DIP borrow amount).
The next stage would be to apply for the full mortgage application
Can I try to borrow 5k more at the full application?
I assume if they were unable to offer more than I enter, then it would 'default' back to original amount stated on the DIP, hence I would then proceed with the amount stated on the DIP (If all goes well that is).
Thanks for any help
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards