MSE Poll: Do you risk going on holiday without travel insurance?
For years we've emphasised the importance of getting travel insurance ASAB – As Soon As you've Booked – so you're covered if you need to cancel before you go. That message still stands (see our Cheap Travel Insurance guide for more help). With the summer holidays approaching, whether you're going abroad or staying in the UK, we want to know if you risk going without travel insurance?
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards