My Amazon Music Albums

I have been in discussions with Amazon for 9 months now trying to allow me to play all of my purchased music, the problem I have is that some of my albums have tracks missing, it was a problem before this time but I didn't report it, so 9 months on and multiple updates and emails telling me to reset this and do that, I gave them an ultimatum.
Amazon, because you can not fix the Android App fault allowing me to listen to all my music in full will you give me the Amazon Unlimited subscription for free, no they would give me £36 in compensation instead.
Then they contacted me to say, please update the app to said version and everything will be fixed, this email was a week later than the update came out and my phone had auto uploaded, I checked and nothing had changed, uninstall and reinstall had no change.
I then informed Amazon that I will be giving them a list of all the MP3 purchases I have made for a full refund so I can use another platform to listen to my music.
Previous attempts of this offer have been rejected.
Whilst doing a list of the date, order number and price between 2010 - 2023, it has come to light that my most earliest purchases have actually been deleted from my album without my knowledge and without compensation.
In conclusion, please check you order purchases in regards to MP3 music, but also look to see whether all of the music is available in each album.
I have nearly 300 albums and if I cannot listen to certain albums in full then I am entitled to a full refund due to the App being not fit for purpose.
The fact that paid music has been deleted without my knowledge is to me is nothing more than dishonesty and theft 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback