Sainsbury's credit card: Do you still earn "ordinary" Nectar pts?
Just wondering.... if I shop at Sainsbury's and pay with a Sainsbury's credit card, do I earn "double" Nectar points - 1 point per £2 spend on my Nectar account (as I would if I were paying with any other card or even cash) and then another 1 point per £2 spend on the Sainsbury's credit card?
And is there any downside to using the Sainsbury's card only for Sainsbury's purchases and using a better cashback card (Pulse) for purchases everywhere else?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards