Quidco £25 cashback when you spend £5 MSExpert link

Options
CharlieC2210
CharlieC2210 Posts: 50 Forumite
First Post
edited 22 May 2023 at 11:16AM in Shop but don't drop
Hello. Has anybody tried this? As advertised on the MSexpert homepage. Sign up with Quidco. Spend £5. Get £25 cashback. If you use the MSexpert link.  Apparently.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Pmd the team to move to an actual board on Monday as it’s currently not been posted on one 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CharlieC2210
    CharlieC2210 Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I gave this a go. I signed up, bought something from Boots for £6, Click&Collect, then contacted Quidco. They said they have to wait til Boots pay the £0.08 cashback on the purchase. Estimated date form my £25 payout; December 2023. I wish MSExpert had mentioned this in their promo.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I gave this a go. I signed up, bought something from Boots for £6, Click&Collect, then contacted Quidco. They said they have to wait til Boots pay the £0.08 cashback on the purchase. Estimated date form my £25 payout; December 2023. I wish MSExpert had mentioned this in their promo.
    Each retailer has different payout estimates. Some are really quick and some are months. It will say on the retailers page on quidco 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback